History of the company
CHROFF Kunststofftechnik GmbH was acquired in 1999 through a management buyout by Stettler Kunststofftechnik GmbH through Gerhard Hoffmann and Robert Christmayr. The company name is a merger of the family names of both owners. Goal of the company is the to produce high-quality plastic parts and assemblies for the customers. Today we can say with pride: We succeeded. We have established ourselves as a competent full service partner for plastics production.
Company history at a glance:
- Gerhard Hoffmann and Robert Christmayr founded CHROFF Kunststofftechnik GmbH in Bamberg-Kramersfeld in the Kronacher Street 54.
- The Managing Director is Gerhard Hoffmann.
- Corporate objective: Production of plastic parts and assemblies for various branches of industry.
- Entry of Robert Christmayr as a further Managing Director.
- Steady growth of the company.
- Move to the larger company building in the Kirschäckerstraße 22, in Bamberg.
- Start of the 3 component injection moulding.
- Beginning with the assembly of complex kinematic assembly groups.
- Expansion of the machine park by an injection moulding machine with a clamping force of 3,200 kN (320t).
- Continuous expansion and modernisation of the machine park.
- Commissioning of a tactile measuring machine for fully automatic 3D measurement.
- End of the year we relocated to a new company facility Gewerbepark 1 in Scheßlitz, Germany.